The International Assembly of the Islamic Awakening intends to hold an "International Conference of the Palestinian Resistance" on 9, 10 and 11, Bahman 1398 (29, 30, 31 January 2020) to promote the discourse of resistance. Therefore, it invites all scholars, researchers, experts and thinkers to contribute to the scientific and content promotion of the Summit by submitting their articles.
Subjects and topics :
First Topic: The Theoretical, Epistemological and Intellectual Foundations of the Palestinian Resistance
1. Investigating and examining the foundations of the Palestinian resistance (Qur'an principles, Justifiability, Jurisprudence and etc...)
2. Political and Juridical Thoughts of Imam Khomeini, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Shahid Motahari, Mohammad Bagher Sadr, Ezzedin Qassam, Sheikh Ahmad Yassin, etc. in Strengthening and Promoting Palestinian Resistance;
3. What, why and how on the Palestinian resistance theory;
4. Principles and Fundamentals of the Doctrine of Resistance;
5. Explaining the nature and functional aspects of the Palestinian resistance;
6. The course evolution of the theory of resistance in the history of the emergence of liberation movements;
7. Elucidate the role of the Palestinian resistance in the political discourse of the international system;
8. Coordinates, unique features and characteristics of the Palestinian resistance;
9. Comparative comparison of Palestinian resistance theory with other theories.
Second Topic: The Islamic Revolution, Islamic Awakening and the Palestinian cause
1. Inspire the Islamic Revolution to awaken the Palestinian people and adopting a resistance approach;
2. Explaining the approaches that govern the relations and interactions between Arabs with Israel after the wars of 1958, 1968 and 1973;
3. The Role of Resistance Discourse in the Transformation of the Rock Intifada into the Rocket Intifada;
4. The effects and consequences of the 33, 22, 51, 8 and 2-day battles On the process of Israel's collapse;
5. The discourse of the Islamic Revolution and the defeat of the new Middle East strategy, the proxy war and the Hebrew-Arabic-Western NATO;
6. The Strategic Effects of Islamic Awakening on the Change of Power Equation in Favor of the Regional Resistance Front;
7. Investigating the Influential Components of the Palestinian Movement on the Formation of the Third Wave of Islamic Awakening;
8. The necessity of explaining the Palestinian issue as the first issue of the Islamic world and introducing Palestine as a symbol of the unity of the Islamic Nation;
9. Jerusalem - the eternal capital of Palestine.
Third Topic: Capabilities, Opportunities, Challenges, Damages, and Threats
1. Forming a world front for freedom and justice in support of the Palestinian people;
2. How to prevent the Zionist regime and global arrogance from geopolitically changing the region and Palestine;
3. Explain the consequences of the compromise process against the gains of resistance;
4. Forming the Resistance Trend in Undoing the Century-Trading Plan
5. Gaza, the great prison of the century; discussing ways to break the Gaza Blockade;
6. Shattering reactionary Arab relations with the Zionist regime;
7. The role of the international media and the Western media empire in supporting the Zionist regime;
8. Exploring the causes of the inefficiency of the Organization of the Islamic Conference, the Arab League, the Non-Aligned Movement, etc. in support of Palestine;
9. The United Nations; the Palestinian Issue and the Crisis of Legitimacy;
10. Takfiri groups; Zionism tool to divert Palestinian resistance process;
11. The role of the Zionist lobby in changing the balance of power in the Palestinian crisis.
Fourth Topic: Explaining the Position of Leaders, Scholars, Elites, Intellectuals, Society, Islamic Parties, and Justice-Seekers in Support of Palestine
1. Explaining the objectives, strategies and guidelines of Imam Khomeini, Supreme Leader of the Revolution and other leaders and scholars on the issue of Palestine liberation;
1. Explain the goals, strategies and strategies of Imam Khomeini, Supreme Leader of the Revolution (Supreme Rule) and other leaders and scholars on the issue of Palestine liberation;
2. The mission of the leaders and elites of the Islamic world in revealing the goals of discovering and concealing the plan of the century and the ways to counter it;
3. The role of the leaders and intellectuals of the Islamic world in exposing the goals of the Zionist regime, global arrogance and the Arab reaction in trampling on the rights of the Palestinian people;
4. Necessity to play the role of scholars, thinkers and elites of the Islamic world in the continuation of the Palestinian resistance;
5. The role of Islamic groups, parties and movements in keeping the oppressed Palestinian people alive;
6. The Role of Palestinian Resistance Groups in the Formation of the First, Second and Intifada ...
7. Explaining the impact of the Palestinian resistance groups, Hezbollah, on the development of the rock-to-missile intifada;
8. The role and position of freedom-loving and justice-seeking nations and governments in supporting the Palestinian cause;
9. How to create a global consensus and unity of the leaders, elites and thinkers of the Muslim world in support of the Palestinian cause;
10. Establishing the Powers of the Muslim World in Support of the Oppressed Palestinian Nation.
Fifth Topic: Discourse of Resistance; Perspective, Strategies and Solutions and the Future Ahead
1. Palestine from the river to the sea in 2040;
2. Resistance - the best and only option for the Palestinian people to win;
3. Overall Resistance; Palestinian People's Victory Strategy;
4. Zone without Zionist regime;
5. Create a regional resistance bloc in support of the Palestinian cause;
6. Extensive support for the Palestinian resistance movement to change the balance of power;
7. Development of the discourse of resistance and its transformation into an influential regional and international trend;
8. The necessity of unity and coalition of Islamic countries in international fora on the Palestinian issue;
9. Utilizing the capacities and capabilities of Muslims, freedom-seekers and justice-seekers worldwide from the oppressed nation of Palestine;
10. Strengthening, developing and organizing the capacity of the people and institutions of the people for the independence and self-sufficiency of the Palestinian people;
11. Developing and strengthening Palestinian defense and deterrence capabilities and expanding it to the West Bank;
12. Mobilizing public opinion of the nations of the world using new cultural and media tools to defend the Palestinian people;
13. How to defend the Palestinian people against the oppression of usurpers and Zionist occupiers.
Article Preparation Guidelines:
Researchers can submit their papers in one of the following languages: Persian, Arabic and English.
1. Prepare and submit the article in only one topic of the stated topics above.
2. The paper has to have a coherent scientific structure, title, abstract, conclusion and provide a solution.
3. The article should be prepared in word 2007 software with a minimum vocabulary of 6000 words and a maximum of 9500 words.
4. Providers must submit complete details including: first name, last name, date of birth, education, contact number and email address in the same article file (on the first page of the article).
1. Articles can only be downloaded from the following site:
The deadline for submitting the articles is in 20 Dei, 1398 (January 10, 2020 or 14 Jamadi al-Awla, 1441).
- Invite top authors to attend the conference as a special guest.
- Invite top authors to submit articles in specialized committees and on the conference grounds.
- Publish top papers in the conference proceedings .
- Encourage the owners of the best works and the opportunity to participate in scientific, religious and tourism tours.